Introducing: The Traveler's BookClub
Bear Town by Fredrik Backman
Tuesday July 31, 2018
7:pm at Wendy's -- then Vitello's for comedy!
September book: Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan Wed., Sept 12, 7pm at Elaine Kim Studio
8375 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA
- We'll meet about every six weeks at Elaine Kim Studio
- Adress: 8375 W 3rd St, Los Angeles 90048
- Discover the best classic and contemporary travel books ever written.
- Enjoy wine, cheese, etc.. and great conversation.
- Hosted by Elaine Kim, designer extraordinaire and Wendy Sue Knecht, author of Life, Love, and a Hijacking: My Pan Am Memoir
- $25 yearly membership
- 3-4 members will rotate "refreshment duties
Contact for info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310 966-0303