Introducing: The Traveler's BookClub
The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim
Friday, June 9, 2017
5:pm at: LACMA
We usually meet at:
Elaine Kim Studio (formerly Traveler's Bookcase)
8375 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- We'll meet about every six weeks at Elaine Kim Studio
- Adress: 8375 W 3rd St, Los Angeles 90048
- Discover the best classic and contemporary travel books ever written.
- Enjoy wine, cheese, etc.. and great conversation.
- Hosted by Elaine Kim, designer extraordinaire and Wendy Sue Knecht, author of Life, Love, and a Hijacking: My Pan Am Memoir
- $25 yearly membership
- 3-4 members will rotate "refreshment duties
Contact for info: email@example.com or call 310 966-0303